Which form to use I-824 or I-130

I got married to a US citizen on 2014 and got approved for permanent residency a year after through adjustment of status. However we’d like to bring my eldest son to the US who’s currently in the Philippines right now, he’s 16 years old. We put all of my kids on my I-130 when my husband filed a petition for me. Which is the right form to use to expedite the process for my son’s visa, is it I-824 follow to join under my GC approval or I-130 to be filed under my husband petition. We just need to bring him here in the US very soon. Thank you.

Add Comment
  • 0 Answer(s)

    Your Answer

    By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.